Some days are so out of control, you just feel like you are drowning and this is it, the worst in you is here to stay and survival seems doubtful. That’s when I’m absolutely convinced that i need therapy. But you know what, besides baking I think retail therapy would do just fine. Although I’m convinced that I pretty much qualify as a bakeaholic, but I’m not really a shopaholic. But once in a while bingeing is totally fine with me. That’s what momma’s do to stay healthy and sane – trust me, it works.
Here’s my top 5 purchases from the year 2014:
1. These little mini tart pans were love at first sight. They are my favorite pans to use when I’m taste testing pie crusts and cakes.
2. These 6 double sided cookie cutters are the most versatile & helpful in the kitchen. I use these cutters for cookies, fondant, mini cakes and donuts.
3. This Oven Thermometer is my MOST used tool in the kitchen. I’m a little obsessed with precision, so just cant do without this.
4. Lately I had been experimenting with different bread dough and when i saw this baguette pan, I just had to buy it. Just looking at it makes me want to bake bread and of course also looks more professional.
5. Last but not the least this Wilton Rolling Pin is definitely my top 5. Besides rolling fondant, i use it for pie crusts, puff pastry and cookies all the time. Psst..I’m not much of a fondant person, but if that’s what the kids want, then that’s what the kids get. Sucha good momma, right!
What’s your most favorite and useful tool in the kitchen? would love to know 🙂